Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
BMT|Evolution
DnK
NovaWorks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naff

Naff

ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 10:34

are you dropped or something ??? really you start saying that all admins are bad and other stuff but im member or admin team and now you say that i should not say nothing ???+ you judge people and argue whit out knowing something. start thinking twice before u say something really. you would look smarter then...
Back to top Go down
http://officialptns.co.uk/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 10:41

PLS READ. I WANT TO FORGET THE PAST SO DONT BRING IT BACK. I NEED HELP NOW. JUST FORGET THE PAST
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 12:23

Lock this Bullshit Topic Next time u posted things like this I will ask u to give u forums ban for a week

~Requesting a Lock!
Back to top Go down
http://relig.ilearnbook.com/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 12:33

Oi fucker! I am serious. I enuf of my jokes. Now I want to coorperate with you to find my IP to unban it. Do you even know why this topic existed? It is because I CANT FUCKING GET ANY ADMINS ATTENTION IF I DID NOT DO THIS! IF THE ADMINS WOULD HAVE KINDLY READ MY REQUEST, AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM FASTER, NON OF WOULD HAVE HAPPEN! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO JUST READ AND REPLY. I HAVE BEEN POSTING SHIT AT MY UNBAN APP BUT I DO NOT GET ANYONE'S ASS TO BOTHER ME! SO I DECIDED TO SPAM IN ORDER TO GET SOME ATTENTION. JUST PUT YOURSELF INTO MY SHOES. JUST FEEL THE FEELING I AM ALWAYS FEELING WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN. JUST THINK WIN-WIN. IF YOU COORPERATE, WE WOULD HAVE SPEW VULGARITIES OR CAPS-ON MODE! SINCE YOU GUYS ARE SAME AS ANIMALS, I HAVE NI CHOICE BUT TO FORCE YOU ADMINS TO PAY SOME ATTENTION TO ME. IF YOU REALLY DO NOT LIKE ME TO SPAM, JUST SOLVE IT QUICKLY. THAT IS WHAT I AM EXPECTING FROM AN 18 YEAR OLD ADMIN. NOT GO AROUND BOSSING ABOUT YOUR RANK. DESPITE THE HEIGHT OF THE EAGLE, IT WILL END UP LANDING ON THE GROUND. SO, NOW I AM ASKING YOU ROUGHLY, TO READ AND REPLY MY POSTS ON MY UNBAN APP. I JUST WANT AT LEAST ONE OF THE MANY ADMINS IN HERE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME SO THAT OTHER ADMINS COULD DO OTHER THINGS. IF YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN MORE PROACTIVE, I WOULD NOT BE HERE YELLING AT YOUR ACTIONS. JUST READ ABD REPLY MY POSTS ON MY UNBAN APP.
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 16:55

NovaWorks wrote:
I think you do not get my point clearly. This may sound hurtful but what I meant was, making me an admin so that I could at least do something about my random bans.
There "Claps"
First of all chill ! You are not the only one dealing this problems . There are many and they have much patience when we tell them the reason .
If you didn't receive an unban maybe there is some reason for the delay . It dosen't means that admins are inactive admins are active 24/7 , Maybe u must have heard of "IRC" Admins hide themselves to make the work easier !
- I can still point out mistakes here!
Wrong thread this should be posted in -Report players (even admins ) Because you are trying to report admins !
And you are asking for admin again! again wrong thread .
This report is more like command to me rather than a request ! and it can be posted without using bad language too !

-Junnuzack196-
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 May - 16:57

Maybe you should stop over-reacting this can be discussed politely and decently
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May - 13:17

Better Mind ur Language Kid. I'm not speaking that way language if i spoked it then u will don't even understand a single word.Lewis already have unbanned u many times go check ur internet ur internet having problem not the ban/unban system.
Back to top Go down
http://relig.ilearnbook.com/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May - 14:50

How should I control if this had happen for MONTHS without anyone paying any attention to it! Its like asking me to chill while burning in lava!
Back to top Go down
BMT|Evolution

BMT|Evolution

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May - 19:32

Nova, jut CHILL
Back to top Go down
DnK

DnK

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 May - 20:28

I will talk to lewis about this. I'm gonna let you know as soon as I can. Until then, could you please shut the fuck up and let admins do their job ¿!¿
If you keep spamming, I will also suggest at the next meeting to ban you on forum.
Good-bye !
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 May - 7:46

For me to chill, just proof me that you are doing your job! I am planning alot for this server. So pls dont let me down.
Back to top Go down
DnK

DnK

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 May - 16:57

NovaWorks wrote:
For me to chill, just proof me that you are doing your job! I am planning alot for this server. So pls dont let me down.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is for you, Nova.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
[LK]lewis.

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 May - 21:25

Thread closed due to use of inappropriate language. Do not use abusive language on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2