Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
BMT|Evolution
DnK
NovaWorks
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaWorks

ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 24 May - 6:45

Admins. Pls. CANT YOU BE ONLINE? I AM EXTREMELY PISSED OFF WITH THIS SERVER'S ADMINS. I REALLY THINK THAT ALL ADMINS IN THIS SERVER DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED. I HAVE BEEN WQITING FOR ONE FUCKING ADMIN TO REPLY MY POST ON MY UNBAN. PLS FIX THIS BUG BY CLEARING ALL BANS OR UPDATING THIS SERVER TO 0.3Z. I HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY BANNED AND FUCKING NEED A FUCKING HAND TO HELP! I AM SO PISSED OFF. ADMINS ARE NOT ACTIVE AT ALL. WHAT KIND OF ADMIN IS THAT?
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 24 May - 6:46

AND DONT YOU DARE TO FUCKING SAY NOT TO SPAM IF YOU CANNOT SEEM TO BE ACTIVE.
Back to top Go down
DnK

DnK

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 24 May - 20:14

Stop spamming !
You need to wait for Paulius or lewis.
There is nothing I can do even if I wanna help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
BMT|Evolution

BMT|Evolution

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat 24 May - 21:52

Hello, well Nova... Has it not come to your concerns that we have personal lives? Yes like you, us admins also have things to do other than monitor a server. I am not online at the minute due to exams.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 4:33

I think you do not get my point clearly. This may sound hurtful but what I meant was, making me an admin so that I could at least do something about my random bans.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 4:33

And do you know how long I 'waited'? 1 fucking MONTH
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 4:52

BMT|Evolution wrote:
Hello, well Nova... Has it not come to your concerns that we have personal lives? Yes like you, us admins also have things to do other than monitor a server. I am not online at the minute due to exams.

This is my opinion. If you cannot even monitor a server, then why would you dare to even apply for admin? Ialso have examinations and I seem to be able to manage my own time. If you can manage your own time, then you deserve to be admin. That is why, ALL admins in here are to be punished by this kind of act. Therefore, I do not see any reasons on why, a perfect guy should be rejected as an admin. I also have examinations. I can pass it easily. No worries for me as I can MANAGE my own TIME. I hope that you do not take this offensive as I am just sharing with you my opinion.

Regards
NovaWorks
Back to top Go down
Naff

Naff

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 8:13

Nova why you start talking when you dont know nothing about how admin system work and stuff... if you are not unbanned maybe there is a reason for that ??? and your unban is only a higher admin thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://officialptns.co.uk/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 8:42

Do I look like I do not know? It is not that I am banned. It is something in the server that has been randomly banning me and I need to check it out myself as I cannot rely on any 'admins' here.
Back to top Go down
Naff

Naff

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 9:29

you really do look like that whit the way you are talking.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 9:41

Well, a quote from Shakespeare. 'Do not judge a book by its cover'
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 12:53

NovaWorks wrote:
Well, a quote from Shakespeare. 'Do not judge a book by its cover'

u just got owned by urself then do not judge admin system also.
Back to top Go down
http://relig.ilearnbook.com/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 13:05

I did not judge YOU. I judged the number of admins. -.-
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 13:38

But u meant all admins.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 14:44

Yeah. You got a lot of admins but can't be ALL admins busy... If ALL admins are busy, then it is considered as NO admins in here.
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 15:53

NovaWorks wrote:
Yeah. You got a lot of admins but can't be ALL admins busy... If ALL admins are busy, then it is considered as NO admins in here.

Our Final Exams are going on we don't want to get failed.....
Back to top Go down
BMT|Evolution

BMT|Evolution

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun 25 May - 22:46

I have another issue I would like to raise. You say you're a perfect guy but you just keep on spamming the forum. Also Lewis knew I had upcoming exams when he set me as admin so again, stop judging when you don't know whats behind the cover of the book.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 26 May - 8:11

You should also not judge me that I spam. I had no intention. You owned yourself. Imma stop this from being bigger by stating ; The next person who posts is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 26 May - 8:31

I am not an idiot but I really need to forget the past and need your help in searching the bans of my IP. I must make this problem solved once and for all.

Current IP : 42.60.92.170
Proxy : 220.255.2,146HTTP/1.1

PLS HELP.
Back to top Go down
BMT|Evolution

BMT|Evolution

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon 26 May - 16:39

I should not judge you that you spam? This is behavior which can be used to judge someone, not the fact that a person has exams. Please grow up and accept that childish behavior like this is never going to get you admin. Also you may not be aware but admins can only unban a player from the monitoring channel in the IRC which LVL 1 and LVL 2 admins do not have access to.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 27 May - 6:58

Like is said, next post related to judjing is an idiot. Imma ignore you as you are no help to my needs. Next admin pls. That IP above is one of the IPS that I used which I can't connect. Try to search a ban for it.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 27 May - 7:00

I need help, not an offensive, negative and critical admin.
Back to top Go down
Naff

Naff

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 27 May - 9:29

what a childish... uuh ooh if you reply to this then you are idiot , stupid and what ever else... you are not right person to judge or say who is somebody and whos not...
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 27 May - 9:54

You are the second one -.- next pls.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue 27 May - 9:54

This was started by me so U have NO RIGHTS to overcome my seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next