Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MHGKoobs

MHGKoobs

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!   DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!! EmptyTue 22 Jul - 16:37

They banned me because they say i got a multi account. But i only got 1 account, i did a unbann request but im still banned. so i advice others to NOT play at this server because they bann you just for nothing and dont read this form, i lose al my houses and cars because of this.

Greets from a banned player,

MHGKoobs
Back to top Go down
BMT|Evolution

BMT|Evolution

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!   DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!! EmptySun 27 Jul - 23:26

Hello MHGKoobs,

I would like to start by apologizing for the inconvenience of your ban. I will look into this and find out what happened, I cannot unban you myself as I am not a high enough level admin. Please be patient and await a reply. Thanks

Regards,
BMT|Evolution.
Back to top Go down
MHGKoobs

MHGKoobs

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!   DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!! EmptySun 7 Sep - 13:55

BMT|Evolution wrote:
Hello MHGKoobs,

I would like to start by apologizing for the inconvenience of your ban. I will look into this and find out what happened, I cannot unban you myself as I am not a high enough level admin. Please be patient and await a reply. Thanks

Regards,
BMT|Evolution.

Thnx for unbanning me. now can some one please get me out off jail. im still in jail with no timer.
Back to top Go down
Mint

Mint

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!   DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!! EmptyWed 10 Sep - 9:39

Even tho you have been unbanned the way in which you conducted your problem was out of order, don't go posting on the forums running the server down telling people not to play, if i had of read this earlier on i wouldn't of unbanned you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lkteam.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!   DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!
Page 1 of 1