Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work

Go down 
+2
Donald01
CappONE019
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CappONE019

I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work Empty
PostSubject: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyWed 11 Jun - 20:30

I am CappONE019, i was jailed today for no reason. Now i am in jail and i can't work. Please unjail me beacause i don't have specified time! Thank You! Respect for server!
Back to top Go down
Donald01

Donald01

I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyWed 11 Jun - 23:35

Hi Cappone I have one question to ask you. What were you doing with Kraken this afternoon? I think this question will suffice to make you think. I wasn't alone to see what you've done, you can talk with nofear if you want, but i hope that you believe me... Peace ! Have a nice Day/Night
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyThu 12 Jun - 7:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Same IP see his wanted lvl 21 ..... and u keep fining him none else only u.

Check his stats with so high score it can't be this stats....
Back to top Go down
http://relig.ilearnbook.com/
Philippe_Sangreal

PostSubject: Re: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyThu 12 Jun - 7:48

Next time, jail him for one month :3... and mute him :3
Later, Lewis will delete all his stuff :3
Back to top Go down
CappONE019

PostSubject: Ok sorry   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyThu 12 Jun - 13:16

Never warn me anyone admin about this situation. In rules is not write this rule. Sorry never repeat this. P.S. Sorry for my english
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyThu 12 Jun - 15:54

Well, I think admins should give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
[LK]lewis.

PostSubject: Re: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work EmptyThu 12 Jun - 18:31

I will reset his account when I next see him online then he can continue playing, if he does this again he will get banned.

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work   I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work Empty

Back to top Go down

I am in jail for no reason and for no limited times! Please help me! I just want to work
Page 1 of 1