Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason

Go down 
+2
NovaWorks
Carlover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
NovaWorks

COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyWed 23 Apr - 15:16

Firstly, WRONG POST. Secondly, why in the world did you COMPLAIN??? This could have been better if humans will discuss instead of COMPLAIN. This is not his fault for jailing you. Unless you said that he is not an admin. Multi accounts isn't accepted. I think you should restate your point.

Could have said that it was your fault for placing Carlover instead of carlover. Or, could of asked it instead of making COMPLAINTS. COMPLAINTS does not exist in my world. It should never exist.

~NovaWorks
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyWed 23 Apr - 15:18

Hello

There are a few thoughts going through my mind. Personally I think you are innocent. The only mistake you made was logging in with the wrong username. I think with the aid of an explanation to Junnuzack196 would resolve the conflict, unless he disagree. But whatever happens, may I request for you to unjail Carlover. He is innocent and is also my friend. I know he wouldn't do such things on purpose. On a final word, I am supporting Carlover for unjail.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Singaporean_Kid
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyThu 24 Apr - 10:32

Actually Let me tell you something! First of all this post is not true , and please choose the correct thread to post your unban request
1:- I got 4 accounts from your IP ! Which is not acceptable
2:- You knew you where multi accounting , you kept it as a secret , You informed your friend " Don't tell anyone that i'am carlover " . For what did do you this?
3:- You did not Inform an admin that u were multi accounting ! Until and unless we our self figured it out you kept it as a secret
4:- This post is a lie ! You cannot spawn your vehicles from other accounts ! Suppose you logged in from Carlover right ? You cannot spawn carlover's vehicles as you cant even see them it will be invisible !
Requesting you to stop lieing before it gets worst .
If you feel u were guilty its completely just make an Unban/Unjail request in the forum you will maybe get an unjail
If you feel i'am wrong you can leave a comment
Thank you
junnuzac
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyThu 24 Apr - 11:15

Hello

The information above is completely non sequitur! You have not had any evidence; screenshot or chatlog. It doesn't convince me. Maybe some evidence would be enough to persuade me.

Another thing to note, please give Carlover a second chance since this is his first offense. Hopefully he would reflect back on himself.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Singaporean_Kid
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyThu 24 Apr - 12:26

Singaporean_Kid wrote:
Hello

The information above is completely non sequitur! You have not had any evidence; screenshot or chatlog. It doesn't convince me. Maybe some evidence would be enough to persuade me.

Another thing to note, please give Carlover a second chance since this is his first offense. Hopefully he would reflect back on himself.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Singaporean_Kid
I have one question ? Who are you !
I don't need to prove! When there is enough proof available , I have his IP when i give to my owner( [LK]lewis , MrTransprot he can get all the accounts from the IP
Since he himself agreed the truth kindly requesting you to be quiet!
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyThu 24 Apr - 12:27

Carlover wrote:
Actually junnuzack, I make another account because I wanted to be 'WANTED' I want the police to chase me. I've never have the experience of police chasing me. Sorry junnuzack. Please unjail me. Sad

~Carlover

-On your face ! Singaporean_kid -
Anyways it is very nice you have encountered your mistake ! i have to wait for owner's decision !
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyWed 30 Apr - 15:12

Umur saya 15 tahun. Kenapa ya?
Back to top Go down
3vilcode

3vilcode

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyWed 30 Apr - 17:07

Hi,

Please join server and asking for unjail. We will unjail you when you join back later. And please don't do this again. This is wrong .

P/s : korang giler

Linuxer
User Operation Management
LKteam+NEC
Back to top Go down
http://hargaterkinimalaysia.blogspot.com
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyWed 30 Apr - 17:25

yes join back we will unjail you ! And do not repeat this again !
Back to top Go down
[LK]lewis.

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyThu 1 May - 0:43

Right let me make something clear, admins are added by trustment. Junnuzack has been admin with us a long time and is very experienced he used to be admin level 3 which is a high level. What junnuzack has said has been entirely consistant which strongly suggests he is telling the truth; however carlover has changed his story. Look at this "Actually junnuzack, I make another account because I wanted to be 'WANTED' I want the police to chase me. I've never have the experience of police chasing me. Sorry junnuzack. Please unjail me." He has just admitted to multi account, he says here he made a fake account to get lots of stars for people to fine him, this is what boosters do to make money. This is not acceptable on this server as that fake account will end up with like -100k and players will gain alot of cash from it when no money has been earned. If he wants to race round then he can do it on his main account and waste his own money.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason EmptyThu 1 May - 1:42

Haha lol. Linuxer awak kelakar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason   COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason Empty

Back to top Go down

COMPLAIN! Junnuzack jailed me for no reason
Page 1 of 1