Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apology to the server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NovaWorks

Apology to the server. Empty
PostSubject: Apology to the server.   Apology to the server. EmptyMon 3 Mar - 14:28

I am very sorry for the server and I think I have spent enough time trying to improve the server. I thought that my hacking case would sublime but it turns to more to a bane. Guys are trying to get rid of me and my abilities. I may not see you guys again so this may be the last words from me. Sun_burn, Andy, DORNA, Linuxer and lewis. I am sorry to disturb you and your life. I can assure you that I won't be messing around too much as I have to go now. My time is taken away day by day trying to please you guys. So, maybe a goodbye? I hope you all have a fun time with me someday. And even come out on one of my videos. If you were lucky. Sorry guys. I will have to move on. I will go to my main server. Farewell.

Regards
NovaWorks

May we meet another time Sad
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

Apology to the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology to the server.   Apology to the server. EmptyMon 3 Mar - 14:36

I will still be in the server but you will consider yourself lucky if you saw me.
Back to top Go down

Apology to the server.
Page 1 of 1