Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, whatever this is

Go down 
+2
MrTransport
lawl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lawl

Hi, whatever this is Empty
PostSubject: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:50

Before acting like the children you are on another server saying its shit, look at yours, a little server for kids too poor to afford a forum, so pathetic you spam your IP on other servers.Your "clan" is a failure, your forum is a failure and your server is a failure that will die soon.But hey guys enjoy acting like nigger kids.Im going out, see ya. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MrTransport
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptyThu 25 Oct - 20:54

Hahaha, Very Funny But This Forum Is Rather Good And Perfect For What We Need, It Does The Job Of A Forum.
And We don't know anything of anyone calling another server shit, And We are not Responsible for other Peoples Actions!
So Please Do not come here again calling us kids when you are acting like a kid yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lkclan.forumotion.co.uk
Philippe_Sangreal

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptySat 27 Oct - 5:17

xDDDDD I think that you have a lot of free time... so... look for a girl or a new computer.. really you need it, good luck! ah..! I forgot, you should be a very mature person for tell us "children" hahaha, bye bye mister mature hoho
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptySat 27 Oct - 7:15

This server Rocks to the core !
We don't have any Unusual Thing to call everyone in our server --
I meant to advertising if u you would come in game and said this to us --- We will prove what we are its strange of u acting like GAY-LOT by posting this messege here ! SERIOUSLY U ARE A KIDDO ! b'coz if u would have come in game u can get easily got caught by us
U are a SLIPPY GIRL --- Telling us kid Look for urself DUDE --- Anyways we dont want to see u messing around here -

Anyways U are funny LAWL--- lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
(L)egionista

(L)egionista

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptyWed 31 Oct - 23:30

dudes you all act like a children , first time you write 'bye bye i dont comeback to this server anymore' next day u write an apollogy and that ur coming back, this server as the administrators is full of bull shit Smile thats my opinion bye all never coming back here.

and all those peoples who say 'this server rocks' are children who want to get an admin Smile
Back to top Go down
Metor

Metor

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptyThu 1 Nov - 15:50

We dont give a damm to you !
Back to top Go down
Nemiz1

Nemiz1

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is EmptyMon 14 Jan - 19:56

Why are you calling us kids ,g, when its really you who got the HIV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, whatever this is   Hi, whatever this is Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, whatever this is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International Trucking :: General Discussion-
Jump to: