Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beware of nice_man using my account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Singaporean_Kid

Beware of nice_man using my account Empty
PostSubject: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account EmptySat 8 Nov - 8:06

Hello all

Today I was notified that nice_man had connected to the server using my account and logging in as if it was the real me. Thanks to NovaWorks, I gained information that nice_man is telling players in the server that me, or otherwise known as nice_man, lives in Singapore but travelled to France. That's completely fake.

To reduce confusion between nice_man and the real me, I will always say 'Hello all' upon logging in. This way players would know that that's the real me.

Thanks for taking your time to read this topic.

Regards
Singaporean_Kid
Back to top Go down
[LK]lewis.

PostSubject: Re: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account EmptySat 8 Nov - 19:18

Change your account password so he can't use your account.
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account EmptySun 9 Nov - 11:44

The problem is, my old password and new password works upon logging in. No matter how I've changed my password, nice_man can still login into my account with the old password. Maybe it's a bug?
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account EmptyTue 11 Nov - 0:41

Today I found out to my surprise that I've lost $1.8M from my bank account. I believe it's nice_man's doings.
Back to top Go down
[LK]lewis.

PostSubject: Re: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account EmptyThu 13 Nov - 2:25

I will refund this money also the reason he could get on your account was because there was no password set. I have set a password to it now and I will pm you the details.

Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account EmptyWed 19 Nov - 5:34

Thank you [LK]lewis for the help. However I seem to be unable to access to my bank account. I think it's because there's no password too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware of nice_man using my account   Beware of nice_man using my account Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware of nice_man using my account
Page 1 of 1