Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My sincere apologies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donald01

Donald01

My sincere apologies Empty
PostSubject: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptyThu 8 May - 12:43

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I wanted to sort of clarify this story of admin application, I wanted to know what people thought of 2 new admins however I too put forward at that time and have trouble saying what I really wanted say, in fact I thought the unusual waiting 2 new admins time again it was my opinion that was very bad indeed, so I wanted to know what I had less compared to the admins in order to improve myself in the future but in the nervousness I misinterpreted things and now I spend a moron, immature and not helpful on the server. Actually what I wanted want you to understand is that I just wanted to get an answer on my admin Application whether positive or negative to finally close the topic and I can retry my luck later.
I am extremely sorry for the dispute yesterday afternoon and I ask you if you would kindly excuse me. Only the persons present yesterday understand why I wrote this little text such as Lewis, Junnuzack, nofear, Joselico Linuxer and if I remember correctly.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night
Peace.
Back to top Go down
DnK

DnK

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptySun 11 May - 18:37

Donald I suggest you stop spamming the forums and wait for Lewis !
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com
Donald01

Donald01

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies EmptySun 11 May - 18:56

Hello DnK I'm sorry if you consider it as spam but I wrote this post because I realized some of my mistakes and I wanted to apologize
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sincere apologies   My sincere apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

My sincere apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International Trucking :: General Discussion-
Jump to: