Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info about houses and stuff.

Go down 
+2
NoFeAr
Paulius7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulius7

Paulius7

Info about houses and stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyMon 24 Feb - 10:28

Hello everyone, this week i will eject houses and stuff, so be active to get the best house!

-Paulius
Back to top Go down
NoFeAr

NoFeAr

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyMon 24 Feb - 13:37

Ok Wink
Back to top Go down
http://relig.ilearnbook.com/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyMon 24 Feb - 14:37

OK. I'll be there too.
Back to top Go down
outlawzrage

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyMon 24 Feb - 14:39

Ok, thanks for giving the info.
Back to top Go down
BESMRTNIK

BESMRTNIK

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyMon 24 Feb - 15:59

Can U remove/reset houses/business from players which didn't been active 30+ days. 'Cause players just connect to server, ask everybody for money (until they get enough) to buy a house and then (after couple of hours) quit and don't back on server.
Back to top Go down
Passi

Passi

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyThu 27 Mar - 19:12

I just want to up this thread a little here.

I think the scripting team should get on and DO something :

They should make a automated system to delete houses that have been inactive for 30+ days.

For business should be more time, like 6 months because people don't buy businesses often, and sometimes when people rejoin the server after a long time they like to have a little boost up, so 6 months is ok to me.

It is really time for this, because IT is getting really extended these days and very hard to even just find a green house on your map (you know what i mean).

Get working scipters! lol

Passi
Back to top Go down
http://passi.t15.org/
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. EmptyFri 28 Mar - 15:48

I strongly disagree with passi's thoughts as this will cause MAJOR FUSTRATION AND INCONVENIENCE. Don't you people think about life? Life is tough for me. There will be times that accidents happen and you could not be online for a month, like me, and for that, houses are removed and lesser players will play on the server as it causes FUSTRATION.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info about houses and stuff.   Info about houses and stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

Info about houses and stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International Trucking :: General Discussion-
Jump to: