Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Times With NovaWorks

Go down 
+2
Paulius7
NovaWorks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaWorks

Fun Times With NovaWorks Empty
PostSubject: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyFri 14 Feb - 6:54

Hi guys, remember me? Hahaha. Its been so long. Let's have fun for a while.
Back to top Go down
Paulius7

Paulius7

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyFri 14 Feb - 19:57

Hey man! wb
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptySun 16 Feb - 4:28

Haha. Hi. If you follow my story, you would realise, that I am very successful.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptySun 16 Feb - 4:34

I just don't understand this server. Especially the owner. I heard rumors that the owner is banned. Then lewis became the owner. So, I am so confused and don't have respect with this server's system circulation. Want to hear more? Dun have time now. I'll tell the +ve side tmr k?

#iambored
Back to top Go down
R.Naresh

R.Naresh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyMon 17 Feb - 15:54

Acttuly this server had 2 onwers... Lewis and Karim [karim satrted his onw server ] so lewis made this his and banned karim...
Back to top Go down
killer99

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyMon 17 Feb - 16:19

This server still has two Owners, Lewis and James.
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyTue 18 Feb - 9:04

Never heard of James before but I'll try to break the ice with him someday.
Back to top Go down
R.Naresh

R.Naresh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyTue 18 Feb - 10:49

killer its [LK]Lewis,[LK]Jamo are the 2 onwers not james......

For More Info Ask Me....

aT UR service
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyTue 18 Feb - 11:28

... OK.
Back to top Go down
killer99

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyTue 18 Feb - 16:09

R.Naresh, if u didn't know [LK]JAMO's real name is James, so i don't think that i need to ask you for info Smile I am on this server long time before you.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyWed 19 Feb - 11:07

Lol me too Smile after some misunderstanding Sad
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyWed 19 Feb - 11:07

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
R.Naresh

R.Naresh

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyWed 19 Feb - 15:40

Xd thx for the info i i never headr the name james only heard [LK]JAMO...

Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyThu 20 Feb - 8:49

K
Back to top Go down
Mint

Mint

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptySat 22 Feb - 23:01

James is jamo. james doesnt come on the server and lewis and him fell out so technically paul is 2nd owner but he is manager at it so any problems tell paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lkteam.tk
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks EmptyMon 3 Mar - 14:46

I am very sorry for the server and I think I have spent enough time trying to improve the server. I thought that my hacking case would sublime but it turns to more to a bane. Guys are trying to get rid of me and my abilities. I may not see you guys again so this may be the last words from me. Sun_burn, Andy, DORNA, Linuxer and lewis. I am sorry to disturb you and your life. I can assure you that I won't be messing around too much as I have to go now. My time is taken away day by day trying to please you guys. So, maybe a goodbye? I hope you all have a fun time with me someday. And even come out on one of my videos. If you were lucky. Sorry guys. I will have to move on. I will go to my main server. Farewell.

Regards
NovaWorks

May we meet another time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times With NovaWorks   Fun Times With NovaWorks Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Times With NovaWorks
Page 1 of 1