Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help me with my pass.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Macak13

Please help me with my pass. Empty
PostSubject: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptySun 19 Oct - 18:21

Hey guys,this morning some guy enterd in server as [LK]Lewis,and he told me to give him my pass bcs that he will make me admin,i gived it to him and he changed my pass,please help me with that.
THANKS
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyMon 20 Oct - 10:38

Thats nice guy. Admins and lewis wont ask for pass. And DONT GIVE PASS TO ANYONE. Sgkid almost go caught.
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyMon 20 Oct - 10:40

Yeah, I fall for that too! Fortunately he didn't change my password. It's all nice_man's doings. He's been hacking the server ever since.
Back to top Go down
NovaWorks

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyMon 20 Oct - 12:57

Macak. You may need to make another account. I may be able to help you with money. I hope admins allow alt acc for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Macak13

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyMon 20 Oct - 16:20

Killer99 told me that Lewis can see my pass,so if he see it,he will tell me
Back to top Go down
[LK]lewis.

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyTue 21 Oct - 0:30

Macak13 speak with vans he has your new password for your account. Also Singaporean_Kid I have seen Nice_Man in your account, have you managed to regain control to your account or do you need my help ?
Back to top Go down
Singaporean_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyTue 21 Oct - 2:51

Thanks to vans, I've changed my password only yesterday. The fake lewis asked for my password 4 days ago. However when I connect to the server today, I tried using my old password and it still works. I don't know if my password has changed totally. Please help remove my old password.
Back to top Go down
Macak13

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptySun 16 Nov - 11:48

Thanks lewis(little bit late xD) Smile

Macak121212 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Macak121212

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. EmptyMon 30 Aug - 11:35

Jesus, I was so stupid as a kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with my pass.   Please help me with my pass. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help me with my pass.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International Trucking :: General Discussion-
Jump to: